Sales Agent, West Tisbury
Sales Agent, West Tisbury
Come join the Fine Fettle team and help make a difference. If you enjoy working in a retail environment and want to be part of the growing world of cannabis, please check us out.
A Sales Associate is responsible for delivering a transformational customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
The Sales Agent needs to demonstrate a strong commitment to the customer experience, a genuine curiosity and interest in people, authenticity, and positivity. A Sales Agent understands how to be a team player. Not only are you the face of our company to our customers but you are the conduit by which new customers learn more about products available to them. It is important to be comfortable as an educator and thrive on connecting our customers with the correct products to achieve whatever recreational or wellness result they are after. It is important for the Sales Agent to follow SOP’s in order maintain a compliant retail experience as well as take responsibility for the overall cleanliness and appearance of the environment.
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers for referrals and repeat business
- Project a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Maintains an organized environment and facility appearance
- Processing customers' payments using the dispensary's Point of Sale (POS) system
- Checking customers' identification documents to verify that they are of legal age and the ID is valid
- Maintaining a streamlined approach to communication within the customers, sales, and management teams
- Handle cash and debit card transactions accurately with correct discount application; balance drawer nightly
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts
- Budtenders will report directly to and be under the supervision of the dispensary General Manager and any of specified members of the management team
- Must be able/willing to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening and holiday shifts
- Outgoing/ positive attitude
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs. unassisted
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must be able to perform repetitive, tedious tasks without error
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to keep patient confidentiality
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive background check
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT:
Must be able to perform all essential functions of this position with reasonable accommodation. If you need accommodation during the application and/or hiring process please reach out to our HR representative.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or or any other applicable legally protected characteristic.
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Not Applicable
Job Function : Customer Service, Sales