Sole Proprietor/Non-Profit Membership Application
Thank you for investing in the Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce! Since 1925, the Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce has supported the economic health of our Island business community through a dynamic offering of programs and services. We are here to serve you!
See a full list of features and benefits by membership level here. Our staff will then work with you to customize your membership plan so that you can achieve more success in less time. The Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce is a 501c6 non-profit organization: 90% of annual membership dues are tax deductible as a necessary and ordinary business expense; the other 10% of membership dues is allocated towards legislative advocacy.